Client Learning Programs
New Business Innovation
Take the Pro Tax Service Income Tax Course and learn how to prepare taxes like a Pro
- Step-by-step illustrations that walk you through how to complete specific IRS forms and worksheets
- Knowledge check exercises to help you determine how well you have grasped the content covered in the sessions
- Homework exercises that provide you with the opportunity to apply your knowledge and help you reinforce each sessions content.
List of topics that we cover
- Filing requirements, information and filing status
- Exemptions and dependents
- Income such as employee compensation, interest, dividends, alimony, retirement distributions, unemployment compensation, social security benefits, and other income
- Basis of property and Capital gains/losses
- Residential rental property
- Adjustments to income
- Standard deduction and itemized deductions
- Tax from the tax Table and other taxes
- Credits, such as the Child and Dependent Care Credit, Education Credits, Retirement Contribution Credit, Child Tax Credit, and Earned Income Credit
- Filing a return, including electronic filing, refund and payment options and estimated tax payments
After successfully passing the final exam
You will get a Certificate of Completion and we will assist you with getting your Professional Tax Identification Number.
There is a small fee for tuition, books and materials. Get a discount on books if you register early!
*The Pro Tax Basic Tax Preparation course consist of 8-12 sessions